- 1 pound extra lean hamburger
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 tsp Cattle Boyz Pepper Blend or regular black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Club House Roasted Garlic & Peppers
- 2 Onion ring per burgers
- 1 tsp Worchester sauce
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp HP sauce
- optional Olde Thompson Mesquite Grilling Seasoning
- Fresh Hamburger Buns
Sunday, 18 March 2012
Onion Ring Hamburgers!
For lunch today I decided to make some homemade onion rings burgers on my BBQ. These are pretty easy to make and are so tasty and juicy! Let the BBQing begging!
1. Pre-heat your BBQ to 450 degree Fahrenheit. I also Pre-heat my Grillgrate which I find are the best for cooking Burgers on but you can still cook them on a regular grill.
2. In a bowl mix your hamburger, minced garlic, pepper blend, minced onion, Worchester sauce, hp sauce, mesquite grilling seasoning, kosher salt and roasted garlic & pepper. Ensure it well mixed together.
3. Now form your hamburger patties and it always a good idea to do a thumb press in the middle of the burger patties to prevent them from swelling into a ball while cooking.
4. Whit some canola oil give your grill or Grillgrate a light coating of oil to prevent sticking.
5. It's now time to cook your hamburgers on the BBQ till the internal temp reaches 160 Degrees Fahrenheit.
6. In the mean while cook your onion rings till they are crisp and golden in a frying pan with a little bit of oil or use your deep fat fryer.
7. When your hamburgers are almost ready you can roast your buns with a little bit of butter on them.
8. Now that your burgers are ready put your cheese, ketchup, relish, onion ring and whatever toppings you wish and enjoy!
You can get Grillgrate from here: Grillgrate